Monday, April 29, 2019

Writing Gloves – Product Review


I was recently sent these writing gloves from Literary Book Gifts and they sell for $52.


According to the website:

“Fingerless gloves for writing! These soft cashmere knit gloves are perfect for handwriting, typing, touch screens, and crafting. Warm cold hands with this stylish accessory available in a wide range of colors from heather purple to blush pink.

Made of a breathable knit of about 35% cashmere wool. Cotton, polyester, and microfiber are blended in for durability.”

I got my gloves in the color black and they arrived very quickly. I couldn’t wait to try them on because they felt so soft. My hands get very cold when it is damp, or it is cold outside. These are perfect for touch screens and for my knitting. I also spend a lot of time on my computer, and they do not hinder me in any way. They are warm but not bulky feeling. You hardly even notice they are on your hands.   

I’m so glad that I had a chance to review these! If you have a chance, please go check them out!

No comments: