Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Kore Stool – Product Review


I was recently sent a Kids Kore wobble chair to review. It looks like there are many places to buy one of these stools – Retailers.

The stool seems to be made of sturdy plastic and would be easy to clean. It came in 3 parts that easily fit together but doesn’t come apart. It comes in several sizes: toddler (10”), preschool (12”), kids (14”), junior (16”), and pre-teen (18.7”). There is also a limited lifetime warranty on the chair.

I have had a few children try it and they seemed to like it. They could wiggle in their seats without being distracting to the others. The price seemed reasonable for this (varies depending on the size). I noticed on the website that there are also adult adjustable chairs that may be wonderful, but I haven’t tried it.

I would suggest that you go to one of the retailers to look at this chair. I think it is a great option to have in the classroom for those children who just can’t seem to sit still. If you have one already, please leave a comment sharing what you think about it.



No comments: