Tuesday, February 5, 2019

January 2019 Photo A Day Project

I’m really glad to be back doing the Photo A Day project. I do this every other year and it is a lot of fun but it is a commitment too. By the end of the year, I really have to push myself to stay on track. When I do this project, it helps me take better photos because I’m looking at other people’s photos too. I try to think about why some photos catch my eye and why some don’t appeal to me. This helps me when I’m taking my own photos. I also like seeing photos from other countries and I learn more about that country by seeing these visual stories.

I think students can also learn in the same way by doing this project. If taking on the project for a whole year is too daunting, maybe try for a week or a month. It will be fun to see what the students come up with.

Here are photos from my January album:

January 2019



No comments: