Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Monthly Review of Goals from February 2018

This month was hard because it was a short month. I started out wanting to get a lot done but then we went away for a week to Disney and it killed my motivation. I’m glad I got the blanket squares done early.

1.     Lose 10 lbs.  – lost 1 lb. since the beginning of the year.
2.     Knit 12 squares on my national park blanket. – Total: 6 out of 60 completed
3.     Knit a sweater.
4.     Create 24 scrapbook pages. –Total: 32
5.     Read 12 non-fiction books. (Without this goal, I’m not sure I would ever read any nonfiction books.)
a.     The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
b.     The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well by Meik Wiking
c.     In the Great Green Room: The Brilliant and Bold Life of Margaret Wise Brown by Amy Gary
d.     The Girl with Seven Names: A North Korean Defector’s Story by David John and Lee Hyeon-seo
6.     Bible Journaling (weekly) – Total: 13
7.     Learn something new. – Envelope Art
8.     Get rid of 200 things this year that I don’t need and is cluttering up my house. – Completed! Got rid of 365 clothing items this month. It was easier than I expected1 Total: 365

What are your goals for this year? Please share.

No comments: