Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Live Every Day to the Fullest

Last week my stepsister, Donna, passed away after a battle with cancer. She had been sick for several years and put up a good fight.

I feel so bad for my stepmom because Donna was her only daughter. My stepmom has buried two husbands and now her daughter. No parent wants to every bury their children.

Whenever family or friends die, it reminds me that I need to live life to fullest. I need to appreciate every day that I’m alive and I need to appreciate all the people in my life because I don’t know how long I will have them there.

I’m so thankful for my good health and the things that I am able to do.

I’m thankful for my family that are still in my life.

When things irritate me, I will take a breath and be glad that I’m alive to have things irritate me.

When I have a problem, I will be thankful that I’m alive to have to deal with these problems.

I will appreciate life.

I hope you do too!


No comments: