Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My 2010 Edublogs Awards Nominations

ebawardlogoHere are my nominations for 2010 Edublogs Awards. I had a really hard time choosing for each category because I read so many wonderful blogs. So, I finally bit the bullet and chose some for this. But if I didn’t mention you, it isn’t because I don’t think you are great, it only means that I had to choose only one. Thanks to all for inspiring and motivating me. These blogs have made me want to create, connect, and collaborate which I believe is vital to world of education.

First: The rules

Step 1: Write a post on your blog linking to:

You can nominate:

  1. For as many categories as you like,
  2. But only one nomination per category,
  3. A blog (or site) for more than one category
  4. Any blog or site you like but not your own blogs (sites) clip_image001

Step 2: Email us the link to your nomination post

Now, my nominations are:

Best individual blog: Learning is Messy Blog
Best resource sharing blog: Free Technology for Teachers
Most influential blog post: PSI Tutor: Mentor
Best teacher blog: Online Sapiens
Best librarian / library blog: Cathy Nelson’s Professional Thoughts
Best school administrator blog Principals Page: The Blog
Best educational tech support blog: E4Africa
Best elearning / corporate education blog: Universitatis
Best educational podcast: http://bobsprankle.com/bitbybit_wordpress/
Best educational use of a social network: Universitatis
Lifetime achievement: So You Want To Teach

Good luck to all of the nominees!

Posted on the Successful Teaching Blog by loonyhiker (successfulteaching at gmail dot com).


sabridv said...

Thank you very much Pat for having nominated Universitatis. It means a lot to us.

Cathy Nelson said...

Thanks for the "Best Library/Librarian Blog" Nomination. There is such steep competition in my category. I have started my own nomination list, but cant seem to find time to finish it!! Looks like you and I read a lot of the same blogs too! Great minds think alike!

emapey said...

Thank you very much Pat!! I appreciate very much the nominations from an excellent teacher as you.

Kobus van Wyk said...

Thank you very much for your nomination ... I am honoured indeed!