1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was teaching at a school that I thought I would retire from.
I was driving 45 minutes to and from work.
I was eating out a lot.
I was gaining weight.
I was not blogging.
2. What are my 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Wake my husband up
Go to Ghiradelli Square
Take lots of pictures
Catch a bus
3. Snacks I enjoy…
Good and Plenty candy
Salt and Pepper potato chips
Krispy Kreme Donuts
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Set up a scholarship fund for students going into teaching.
Offer to financially support my friend to run for Governor because he would do what is right and not just politically correct.
Buy a jet with a pilot
Buy a yacht with a captain
Travel around the world
Hire a personal assistant
Hire gardeners for my house
5. Three of my bad habits (thank goodness I could stop at 3!):
Working on my computer and ignoring other things I should be doing
Forgetting where I put things
6. 5 places I have lived:
Queens, New York (where I was born)
Long Island, New York (where I grew up and graduated high school)
Furman University, South Carolina (where I went to college)
Greenville, South Carolina (where I was married and raised my children)
Fountain Inn, South Carolina (my current home which I love!)
7. 5 jobs I have had:
Complaint Department clerk at a newspaper
Clerk in a women’s clothing store
Motel desk clerk
8. 6 people I want to know more about, because I'm just that nosy. (but I could think of 4):
Bill Gaskins from Blogging on the Bay
Christine from Christine Southard’s Blogspot
Mthtchr2 from Technology Coach’s Journey
Teechkidz from Teaching Learners with Multiple Special Needs