Friday, February 22, 2008

Useful Information for In and Out of the Classroom 02/22/08


Here are some interesting sites that I’ve found interesting this week. As a teacher, I feel we have to keep up to date concerning research in our field and current issues in the education system. I hope some of these inspire you, inform you, and even have you asking questions. Thank you for coming by and visiting!

Bubbl.us is a simple and free web application that lets you brainstorm online.

The Fifty Tools - 50 web tools you can use to create a story.

Visible Body – 3D Human Anatomy

Planbook – Software for Teachers; digital planning book where you can attach files

Classroom Sims – teachers can practice with these simulations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat,

thanks for blogging on my blog roll. The differance from Arizona and Singapore is Arizona has the Grand Canyon. The 2 contrys are both hot but Singapore is hoter. The Grand Canyon is great, I used to live close to it. When you go there I hope you have lots of energy!
Best regards,
Athena