Wednesday, November 1, 2023

2023 Goals Review for October

October was a busy month. On October 11, we headed to FL for the winter. We attended the Postcard Show on October 14, and the Stamp Show on October 21. On October 24, we got on a plane for Valencia, Spain. After spending 3 days there, we got on the MSC Magnifica on October 28. 

1. Learn something new. - I learned Tunisian crochet to make a couple of dishcloths. I’m still practicing my watercolor painting and my ukulele.

2. Knit at least 1 sweater - I finished with my sweater. (Collins Tee)

3. Yarn - more out than in (use more yardage than I buy) – It has been a good month and as of right now, I’m meeting my goal. 

●  Yarn used - 9837 yds.

●  Yarn bought - 9009

3. Complete a shawl - I finished my Shawlography shawl

4. Try 4 new recipes. I was too busy this month to try anything new. 

5. Stretch regularly (at least 20 days out of the month) - We are walking and exercising regularly

6. Create at least 2 scrapbook pages each month. - Made 10 pages in October. (Total - 82)

7. Participate in the Photo a Day challenge – Completed through October

8. Read the Bible every day. - yes

9. Read 100 books - Read 14 in January, 2 in February, 6 in March, 5 in April. 4 in May, 3 in June,  3 in July, 12 in August, 20 in September,  10 books in October(Total: 76)

10. Read 12 nonfiction books. – (total: 9).

-   Enough Already: Learning to Love the Way I Am Today by Valerie Bertinelli

-   Prince William: The Man Who Will Be King by Penny Junor

-   I Still Believe: A Memoir by Jeremy Camp

-   Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth

-  I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy

-  Nowhere for Very Long by Brianna Madia

-  My Extraordinary Ordinary Life by Sissy Spacek

-  Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey

- No Time Like the Future: An Optimist Considers Mortality by Michael J. Fox

- Spare by Prince Harry

 

What are your goals for this year? Please share.

No comments: