Monday, October 2, 2023

A Wonderful Birthday

Last week was my birthday and I had a wonderful day! The sweet little girl across the street sang happy birthday to me which absolutely was my favorite thing all day!


In the morning we went to the senior center where we walked for an hour. Then we have our exercise class and there are usually around 50 people who show up for that. A lot of my friends wished me a happy birthday there (and online).

Next, we went to Starbucks so I could have my free birthday drink. I love frappuccinos so that is usually the one day I can get Don to have one with me.  


When we got home, I was able to knit until lunchtime. Then we walked down to the pub that I really like called Wingnutz. They have an awesome lunch special menu so I got my chicken tender basket, fries, and a drink for $8.44.


When we came home, I knit and read until we got hungry for dinner. I had leftovers for lunch and Don fixed his own dinner so I wouldn’t have to cook.

It was the perfect day!

Original photos by Pat Hensley

No comments: