Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Follow.It

If you subscribe to my blog, then you may have gotten a request from Follow.It. I had used Feedburner previously for subscribers to sign up for updates to my blog but Feedburner has been discontinued. I have switched over to Follow.It and moved my subscribers to this platform so you may get a message from them. I wasn’t sure how the process worked on switching over to this platform but they send you a message that you need to approve in order to stay subscribed. I hope you continue to follow me in the future. If you know anyone else who may be interested, feel free to pass the word along.

If you aren’t sure how to subscribe to this site, just look on the left and give your email address where it says, “Get New Posts by Email.”

If you are a new subscriber, thank you for subscribing and I hope you enjoy it!



No comments: