Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the United States.

There is so much that I am thankful for every day.

I’m thankful for:
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My physical health
  • My financial health
  • Eating healthier
  • Exercising regularly
This year has been an awful pandemic year but there is a silver lining this year.

We have been able to do things around our home that we haven’t taken the time to do. We’ve always put it on the back burner to do when we have time. So, this year, we had the time and we did a lot of things on our list.

I was able to finish probating my parent’s estate and finalizing all the legal stuff.

We bought my parent’s house after they passed away so we were able to go to Florida and quarantine there where the weather was nicer. Now that the probate stuff is complete, we were able to enjoy our time in Florida.

I decided to learn something new and I’m trying to learn how to quilt using English paper piecing.

I was able to use zoom to stay connected with many different groups. In fact, I feel more connected this year to others than I ever have before.

What are you thankful for this year? Please share.

Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash

No comments: