Monday, October 12, 2020

Podcast for Stamp Collectors


I love listening to podcasts on topics that interest me. I listen to hiking, knitting, literature, and travel podcasts. Then my husband asked me to find a podcast for stamp collectors. Since he has been listening to this, he has shared how much he has enjoyed it so I thought I would share it with you in case you are a stamp collector, or you want to be a stamp collector. So far there are 224 episodes on different topics. The last episode was on July 10, 2019, but it probably stopped due to the Coronavirus-19 pandemic. I think the older episodes though are still informative and interesting. 

Since we have iPhones, I was able to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Tunes. You can also listen to them on your web browser or download it to your computer and listen to it later. 
 
It is called Stamp Show Here Today podcast. 

I think students would learn a lot about stamps from this podcast. The episodes aren't too long and they are chock full of information. It might inspire students to begin stamp collecting. 

No comments: