Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Anchor Charts for 1st to 5th Grade Teachers – Book Review

I recently read Anchor Charts for 1st to 5th Grade Teachers by Chynell Moore that was graciously sent to me by Ulysses Press to review. I am not being paid for this review.

The author has a great explanation about what anchor charts are and how they can be used in the classroom.

Then she also explains what you need to make an anchor chart and what materials you need. After that she explains how you can go beyond the basics if you want to.

My favorite part of the book is all the many examples she gives of charts. These are also broken up into categories depending on the type that you are looking for. These are so easily adaptable to anyone’s classroom too.

I would highly recommend this for any elementary school teacher to use in the classroom. I could also see this available in a school library for the professional development section available to teachers.


No comments: