I’m participating in another year of the Photo of the Day project. I post to 2 groups on Flickr and one of them is where we get a challenge every day. I like these challenges because they help me decide on what I will photograph that day. Sometimes I’m unable to do the challenge but most days I can complete it.I think this would be a great thing to do in the classroom too. Maybe a daily challenge for the students would look like:
- Use a specific vocabulary word three times today.
- Say something positive to five people today.
- Use math to solve a problem you have today.
- Resolve a conflict peacefully today.
- Help someone who is having difficulties today.
- Pick up ten pieces of trash today and put it in the trash can.
What other daily challenges can you think of? Please share.
Image: 'Face off'
Found on flickrcc.net