Monday, October 8, 2012

The Tooth Mouse - A Book Review

tooth mouseI recently read the book The Tooth Mouse by Susan Hood which was mentioned on The Picnic Basket. This is the review that I gave the book (I am not being paid to give this review):

This book was a really cute book. I would definitely share this with friends and family who have children who are losing their baby teeth. Throughout the story, the author uses French words which were a great way to introduce culture to a young reader. There were also great new vocabulary words for a child to learn too. I loved the illustrations throughout the story also. Of course, the age old tradition of losing baby teeth and what happens to them would be appealing to a young child. By adding a list of traditions on the back cover, it also introduces other countries and cultures into a child’s life.

I enjoyed this book and would definitely give it a 5 out of 5!

No comments: