After reading their stories I had so many questions that I wanted to ask them like these:
1. How did you get started using technology?
2. How old were you when you began using technology?
3. Was it used in your schools and by your teachers?
4. How supportive were your parents with your technology usage?
5. What advice would you give other young people about technology?
6. Where do you plan to go from here?
I think the stories are very inspirational and should be motivational to teachers. These are examples of how fast students are moving forward and how teachers need to keep up. I can tell from some of the contacts I have had with my Twitter friends (some of them are students), we will be having many more of these inspirational young people coming forth in the future. As a teacher, I want to jump on that star and not get left behind in the dust.
Photo credit: Genius at work by Ben McLeod